Get the look. On and off the road. From R419 995. T’s & C’s apply.
The jewel in the new Triton’s crown certainly is its new-generation 2.4 litre turbo Diesel engine. Its quick response at low revolutions, along with the improved aerodynamic design of the new Triton, drastically improves fuel consumption, responsiveness and acceleration.
THE ALL-NEW TRITON IN SOUTH AFRICA
- An SUT with a car-like ride, bakkie functionality and real off-road capabilities.
- A comfortable soft ride with ample space and luxurious appointments.
- Rugged-looking design with an optimal size to manoeuvre anywhere.
- Advanced technology and powerful engine for optimal performance.
- Comfort and safety appointments normally expected in family cars.
SPORTY DESIGN AND COMFORTABLE INTERIOR SPACE
The sleek and flowing design of the new Triton results in a dynamic and elegant look, as well as improved aerodynamic performance that contributes to better fuel efficiency.
The new Triton boasts a bold grill framed by bi-xenon lights, strongly accentuated flanks and a larger load bay. “The new design harks back to the popular Colt which was the top-selling pick-up in South Africa in the early 2000’s,” says Pretorius.
The unique J-line design that was introduced on the current Triton range back in 2007 is retained in a more conventional-looking way on the new model and assists to provide double cab passengers with class-leading interior length and overall comfort. This design does not only result in a more spacious interior, it also allows for a comfortable reclined seating posture ‒ especially in the back.